We can create a pretty cool picture by just using rectangles and an image.
1. Create a new file
2. My canvas is always set to 600 W x 400 H and color = #BEA17E
3. Import a picture you wish to play with. (I put a random picture of me)
4. Create a white rectangle anywhere. (mine is 165 W 42 H)
5. Clone the white rectangle (CTRL + SHIFT + D) and make this one gray.
6. Scale the gray one down about 6 pixels or so. Align it horiz. and vert. with the white one.
7. Now place these over the picture and clone it a couple of times.
8. Select the picture and go to Edit > Copy
9. Then for each gray object do Edit > Paste Inside
10. Now you may delete the picture.
11. You can also put a style to the white rectangles like so:
My end Result:
Using Paste Inside Command
2 replies to this topic