Fireworker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:22 AM

alright here is my problem.
i need an outline of a body
i need a male and a female.
my company needs me to make a flash movie that links to different products directed toward the clicked body part.
i have attached the SWF file.
they dont like the body outline (they think it looks like "some psycho mutant"...lol), so i need another body outline thing.
i used this image
Posted Image
and used magic wand on the outline, and then converted marquee to path
anyone got anything?

Attached Files

• Attached File  body.swf   11.65K   11335 downloads

#2 MagdalenaH

MagdalenaH

FireworksNut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

You are probably not the first to need this. I did a quick search for it on iStockphoto, and found this one.

If you really want to do it yourself, rather then get someone else's, and if you are not a person who can draw this by hand (with a pencil and a paper), I suggest to scan a medical book illustration, and re-create it using FW - trace it with either magic wand, or pen tool. This is such a common and widely used type of illustration, it is highly unlikely anyone would sue you for plagiarism :)

#3 Snakebite

Snakebite

Fireworker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

You are probably not the first to need this. I did a quick search for it on iStockphoto, and found this one.

If you really want to do it yourself, rather then get someone else's, and if you are not a person who can draw this by hand (with a pencil and a paper), I suggest to scan a medical book illustration, and re-create it using FW - trace it with either magic wand, or pen tool. This is such a common and widely used type of illustration, it is highly unlikely anyone would sue you for plagiarism :)

yeah, i doubt they would sue
ill see what they think of that body that you linked

EDIT:
They said that they need a male and a female, and also a view from front and back of each...picky picky picky

#4 MagdalenaH

MagdalenaH

FireworksNut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:08 AM

They said that they need a male and a female, and also a view from front and back of each...picky picky picky

Any medical or anatomy lexicon should have them... I looked it up in Wikipedia ( just searched for human body ), but these seem to be too realistic for your purpose, and they are only frontal... Maybe they have simpler versions with some other medical or biological topics...

Google image search gives a bunch of results too, you might want to browse through them. By quick look at them, I have not seen any female / male / back and front... maybe you will have to go to the library and do some scanning after all. :read:

#5 Alan

Alan

FireworksGuru

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Interests:Longboarding, art and video games

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

Ya know that brings up a good question, what you have looks good to me. I wonder how much detail they are requesting cause showing the private parts would cost extra me thinks and overall not be simple and effective. :cantlook:

#6 Snakebite

Snakebite

Fireworker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:23 PM

yeah Alan, thats what i was thinking. i need to ask them if they wanna show privates or not.
they might want to show the womans breast because they have alot of breast-related things (pumps, medical bra's, stuff like that).
idk how detailed they want it though. i mean if they want it the way i have it now, where they highlight when you mousover them, with more detail it would take a SUPER long time to get it to look right. i mean, good grphics on the people, then you mouseover and some random red paint blob covers it, that would look kinda shitty.

#7 nosferatu

nosferatu

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Web design, Web development, Web graphics, CMS Systems, CRM Systems and everything about design.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:07 AM

Hi @all, Im new here. I hope that is not too late for outline, but anyway here's medical man body outline.

outline_man_fb.png

If anyone needs it...

nosf.

#8 june

june

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:04 AM

Hi @all, Im new here. I hope that is not too late for outline, but anyway here's medical man body outline.

outline_man_fb.png

If anyone needs it...

nosf.

Thanks very much!I think it's useful for me!Thanks again!

#9 nosferatu

nosferatu

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Web design, Web development, Web graphics, CMS Systems, CRM Systems and everything about design.

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:31 AM

Thanks very much!I think it's useful for me!Thanks again!

Youre welcome. ;)

If U need woman outline just write it here, and Ill do it and post it. :execution:

gl&hf. nosf.

#10 tjoh

tjoh

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

alright here is my problem.
i need an outline of a body
i need a male and a female.
my company needs me to make a flash movie that links to different products directed toward the clicked body part.
i have attached the SWF file.
they dont like the body outline (they think it looks like "some psycho mutant"...lol), so i need another body outline thing.
i used this image
Posted Image
and used magic wand on the outline, and then converted marquee to path
anyone got anything?

Like Snakebite, I need lateral and top views...for my purposes the diagram Snakebite has is great, but I need the other 3 views...any ideas?
Thanks!

#11 hamo

hamo

Fireworks Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:GRAPHICS

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

[quote name='tjoh' date='Jun 16 2008, 07:41 PM' post='19606']
Like Snakebite, I need lateral and top views...for my purposes the diagram Snakebite has is great, but I need the other 3 views...any ideas?
Thanks!
[

there is a program out there that will give you the desired effects it is called smart draw 2008 edition" you will need the health care edition"

#12 hanon

hanon

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:53 AM

people here, what you need and there are no problems :sillybunny::) Own website

#13 Stenko

Stenko

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:26 PM

Maybe you find something here http://www.fotosearch.com/illustration/outline.html