#1 p3aul

p3aul

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

FW version:Fireworks CS6

Hi! I'm new to the forum and trying to get reacquainted  with FW I used it in the Macromedia days and it was good. Now it's simply wonderful. I have a problem though. I created a menu bat and imported( from the file menu) my own image to use in the up state. I had another button(differently colored) to use for the over state.After I converted ity to a buton symbol I clicked on the button at the bottom of the screen to import a symbol for the over state. BUT, the only buttons that appear are the button_1 through button_6. There is no other option either to browse for a file or select from document or common library. I think there was an error either in installation or a bug but there is no directory called "Custom Symbols even though it is listed there in "common library", so I had to create it and placed my over button in it. It then showed up but I still can't use it to import it to the "Over" state.

I know I can still import it from the file menu and do it manually but that requires a lot of adjusting to get it aligned exactly over the up button. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you,

Paul 

#2 p3aul

p3aul

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Anyone? Please?

#3 p3aul

p3aul

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Well I don't guess the folks here know anything about Fireworks :(

#4 p3aul

p3aul

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

Hey what gives here. This is a Fireworks specific forum. I asked a Fireworks related question. This is very rude. Are you all a bunch of snobs or do you really know anything about Fireworks. OK, I'm P***d, but I have a right to be!

#5 p3aul

p3aul

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Apparently this forum exists just to display advertising