#1 blue2x

blue2x

FireworksMaster

• FwGurus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Interests:Adobe Fireworks , Business , Investing , Art , Technology

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:10 PM

I wonder in the next release, they could feature a stroke tip size retainability option for the fw objects ( shapes, texts, etc) when you scale them.

For example, a 50 x 50 circle with a stroke tip size of 1. When the circle is enlarged twice its size, 100 x 100 or even greater, the stroke tip size increases, and it really changes the look of your objects , that you have to change the stroke tip size again to the desired level.

This issue is really a concern for me especially if you wish to change the resolution or print size of a canvas ( affecting all objects with different stroke tip sizes ).

#2 abeall

abeall

FireworksNut

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:50 AM

I believe if you uncheck 'scale attributes' it does what you want... problem is, where is the scale attributes setting? It's in the Info panel under the panel options menu. Don't ask me how I ever found that. Why its there and not in Preferences > Editing or in any of the transform dialogs, I have no idea -- senocular's Transform panel has the setting, though!

#3 senocular

senocular

Fireworks Extender

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:59 AM

It is a very hidden preference. Something such as that should have more exposure