2 replies to this topic

#1 Snatch

Snatch

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:44 AM

Hi all,I just upgraded to fireworks cs5 from fireworks8. I cant setup the windows to float and easy see which to drag to another and merge them. they are stuck in tabs. I have been searching on Google and I found that you go to window-arrange float or somethinglike that but I cant find the "arrange" option at all in my window menu. Thank you in advance

#2 DaveH

DaveH

FireworksNut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

Are you referring to the windows for the FW documents or to the command panels for tools and functions of Fireworks?

To separate a command panel from the docked position and make it float above the canvas, just click and hold on the panel tab and drag it out onto the canvas area. To re-dock a panel, click and drag the panel title and position it where you want it to dock - a blue indicator will appear in the location where the panel may be docked.

To create separate windows for FW documents, click and drag the title tab of the document canvas to undock it. Multiple FW documents may be viewed in independent windows. To re-dock a document window, click and drag the window title bar to the top edge of the FW canvas area - a blue indicator will appear when the window is in position to be docked. A docked window will always be the full size of the FW canvas area.

Dave

#3 Xanthus29

Xanthus29

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

Arranges the iconized windows (spreadsheet, graphs, results) across the bottom of the MedCalc application window.