- Be able to copy a color by clicking on the 'tile' and pressing command-C
- Make it possible to have a one-click export of a kuler palette to a bitmap on clipboard or in document
- Really Useful - have a pop-up color palette on any colored object.
- Add 'tags' to pages so that they can be grouped/sorted in various ways (even a basic thing like apple's labels would be a start).
- One-click editing of a symbol script from the common or local library palette listing.
- Better (less buggy) integration between the common library and the doc library.
- Fix the problem where when you edit an existing symbol script, it does not update to the document. Even if you delete it and reimport it completely.
- Be able to click a color and add it to palette with a function key.
- Create custom work palettes that can exist side-by-side with other palettes. Or better yet, be able to save and open custom palettes, and have more than one open
- Be able to drag and drop colors from one pallette to another.
- Make the 'color' palettes and chips BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eleven more improvements for FW
No replies to this topic
Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:38 AM