• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nima

nima

FireworksFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, MySQL, Apache - Fireworks, Photoshop - Mozilla, chrome - Sublime text

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

Hi guys,

I've been learning Fireworks, Dreamweaver and HTML & CSS basics since 3 months ago from different tutorials. Because I had to design a website from scratch by myself.
I've been through a lot lol because it was so tough at the beginning for someone like me who's a total beginner but a lover of design, but now I'm here almost done with the designing inside Fireworks.

In the navigation bar I've used button symbols
, to export as CSS and Images it won't show up as we know, now I will export my pages as CSS and Images but then export my navigation bar as HTML and Images separately, so my navigation bar will show up properly in Dreamweaver.
The problem is when I import the nav bar into Dreamweaver everything is good unless the buttons that "Over" and "Down" won't work, only up and slice is working after importing.
I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Peace out

#2 oneskweek

oneskweek

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:57 PM

Maybe I shouldn't even answer, I can't seem to even figure out how to post! I hope this doesn't show up as two posts. Anyway, my suggestions are: Check that you added "simple rollover behavior" to your slices. Make sure it works in the fireworks preview, and make sure you are in live view to check if it is working correctly. I am relatively new to this too, so I'm sure someone else will have better answers.