#1 Dibergio

Dibergio

Fireworks Sparkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:26 AM

Hi,

Firstly, loving this site and loving Fireworks - its made my job about a million times easier and more productive. Have also picked up lots of invaluable tips on here, yet all my lurking hasnt led me to the root of my problem...

When I have an shape with a gradient and some effects such as shadows etc and then try and create a style with all these properties, it isn't working. It works fine when I have created the asset in the document I am working in and then create the style, but if its an asset from an older document then when i create the style, it will only ever have the effects checkbox ticked. If I then check the fill and stroke options then save the style it doesnt implement any of the effects at all.

I am using CS4. Anybody got a clue what is going on?

Thanks

#2 Alan

Alan

FireworksGuru

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Interests:Longboarding, art and video games

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

Cool! Thanks for speaking up and no reason to be afraid to do so, we are a fun group here and if anyone gives destructive criticism then we'll just have to deal with them together. :)

I havent seen the issue you are talking about, can you post a small sample Fireworks source PNG? That way it will help a little to understand the issue. Maybe even provide a couple steps so we can reproduce the problem and see exactly what you are talking about instead of guessing.

Take care!