#1 blue2x

blue2x

FireworksMaster

• FwGurus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Interests:Adobe Fireworks , Business , Investing , Art , Technology

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:53 AM

Hi guys , recently I have been looking for a free online app to manage my budget online ( income , expenses, transactions ) . There are good sites like quicken or mint but it only caters to the us market ( its free ). For others all over the globe , well , there are a few but it has tons of ads and other unecessary stuff included in it. Budgeting money is a good way to handle your finances, for your short and/or long term goals. You can sleep better , knowing your finances are being planned out carefully.

www.budgetpulse.com

This site might be useful for our fellow fireworksgurus or any one out there , who plans to track their money online. It doesnt require you to connect to your banks online ( for safety reasons which is reasonable ) , you have to manually input the data but its not that complicated, the web 2.0 user interface is simple yet easy to use. There are no ads ( which is good , but theyre planning to put some sponsors in the near future , as long as its doesnt cramp the screen , its fine by me ).

You can view budget , charts, transactions , accounts and can even export and import data.