#1 abyssopus

abyssopus

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

Using CS3 (slideshow v1.5) white player

No clue what's happening here. The images start off the right size, but over time or if you start clicking back through thumbs of images that have already played they get smaller.

Any ideas how to stop this from occuring.

#2 Alan

Alan

FireworksGuru

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Interests:Longboarding, art and video games

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

hmm that is strange Abyssopus - welcome to fwguru too btw!

I just tried with the white player in CS4 and didnt see the issue and I dont remember updating the player in CS4 so it should be the same swf. Are you saying the thumbs get smaller, or the larger image gets smaller? Sorry I cant reproduce and think Im missing a step. :S

#3 abyssopus

abyssopus

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

It's the larger images. I'm using 585x510 images and they seem to revert down to the 320x240 after a while. The images themselves are the right size and they're right in the xml doc....?

Seems to happen particularly if I interrupt the player. I have modified that with the pause/play you can see in my other post. Other than that I've only added some additional dynamic text fields. Nothing that should interfere with image sizing i don't think.

#4 abyssopus

abyssopus

FireworksCommander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:02 PM

Think I figured the problem:

Had an swf that was being scaled down from actual size on import to the player and the slide was inheriting that effect. Sound possible?