Photo

Re: An old web designer who's confused...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Fireworks Ninja

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:31 AM

I am actually still on Studio 8 suite but I do have PS cs2 which still has ImageReady which I use right now. I am planning to upgrade to CS4 for the design suite. And as a side note: it's a shame adobe doesn't let a person "Build your own Suite" instead of being told I have to buy all this other stuff that I don't use ever. It would be cool to Build your own suite and each application you add, you save more. But that's what happens when a company buys out their competition (which I am not sure how they were allowed to do that in the first place).

Anyway, I have a feeling I am going to have to stay with Photoshop and try and get used to how certain IM functions are done in PS. For example: rounded corner marquee...easy in IM but multiple steps in PS. Why this wasn't part of PS's marquee sections, is beyond me, and it's something I use a lot actually.

I will admit to one thing though....Fireworks does create better png's for sake of those who use internet explorer to view websites. PNG's in Firefox are great but IE, nope!

http://www.adobe.com...1400774#5117168